‘Opposition Parties Merger Not Feasible’
[Times of Zambia]POLITICAL analyst Thomas Mabwe has charged that calls for opposition parties to merge ahead of the 2016 elections will remain a lip service because of leaders' desire to unseat the ruling party.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine