‘Corruption Hampers Chipata-Mchinji Railway Ops’
[Times of Zambia]Vice-President Guy Scott says corruption is affecting the smooth operations of of the Chipata-Mchinji railway line.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania