Zambia Lifts Tax Exemption for NGOs
[The Herald]Lusaka. -Ministry of Finance Public Relations Office Chileshe Kandeta said in a statement that the ministry was concerned that some of the organisations have been profiting from the tax exemption by selling these goods without getting approval from the country's tax collecting agency.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries