Chellah Allegedly Attacks Daily Nation Journalist
[Zambia Reports]President Michael Sata's press aide George Chellah yesterday went ballistic and verbally abused a Daily Nation reporter and threatened him with unknown consequences over a story in which he had failed to give the position of the president on the cancellation of former Defence Minister Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba maize transportation contract with the Food and Reserve Agency (FRA).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’