Give Up Freebies, Msoni Urges Lawmakers
[Zambia Reports]Outspoken political activist Nason Msoni says Zambian Ministers should forfeit some of the freebies bequeathed to them as part of their entitlements in light of the high poverty levels.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’