Sata Wants More East MPs
[Times of Zambia]PRESIDENT Michael Sata has said that he needs more members of Parliament (MPs) from Eastern Province to help him fight poverty in that region.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’