Tax Forces Zambian Breweries to Halt Expansion Project
[Zambia Reports]Government's decision to introduce 60% duty on beer has forced Zambian Breweries to shelve off two of its mega investment projects on the Copperbelt and Lusaka.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe