Mutembo Nchtio Accused of Abusing Judiciary
[Zambia Reports]The Alliance for Democracy and Development says the discharge of the 54 Barotseland activists amounts to abuse of the court system by the Director of Prosecution who has taken on several cases that have either been dropped or amended.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries