Halt Unsafe Abortions, Urges Kaseba
[Times of Zambia]FIRST Lady Christine Kaseba has said unsafe abortion is still a silent crisis in Zambia despite having laws that allow women to seek safe abortion services.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’