Govt Wins UNFPA Kudos
[Times of Zambia]NEWLY-appointed United Nations Fund for Population (UNFPA) Country Representative Mary Otieno has praised the Zambian Government for increasing the 2014 Budget allocation for reproductive health by 60 per cent.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe