Woman Refuses to Be Eighth Wife
[Times of Zambia]A LUSAKA Boma local court has heard how a 53-year-old man took an eighth woman despite having seven [toggle_box title="Title of other wives and 35 children.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine