Govt Gives Luapula Youths K1.1 Million
[Times of Zambia]GOVERNMENT has released K1.1 million to 33 youth organisations in Luapula Province meant for various youth development programmes.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine