Court Discharges 30 Barotse Activists
[Times of Zambia]THE Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) has entered a nolle prosequi which has seen 30 out of 84 Barotseland activists discharged over treason charges.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania