Influx of Traditional Healers Worries DC
[Times of Zambia]NAKONDE District Commissioner James Singoyi is concerned about the influx of local and foreign traditional healers in the area who are administering dangerous concoctions to the people.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe