Zawa Bans Aerial Mining Surveys
[Times of Zambia]THE Zambia Wildlife Authority (ZAWA) has suspended aerial mining surveys in Mweru Wantipa National Park in Luapula Province, which were scheduled to be undertaken by a mining company.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System