Opinion – Sata’s House of Comedy
[Zambia Reports]Listening to President Michael Sata on Monday morning throw tantrums before television cameras, recorders and notebooks, it was very clear why those around him despite their dread for him have managed to prevent him from holding a national address or press conference.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries