Luse Market Capitalisation Up 22 Percent
[Times of Zambia]THE Lusaka Stock Exchange (LuSE) market capitalisation went up by 22.88 per cent amounting to K56.11 billion in the third quarter of 2013.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine