Help Fight GBV, Lawyers Urged
[Times of Zambia]FIRST Lady Dr Christine Kaseba has implored luminaries in the law profession to contribute to the fight against gender-based violence (GBV) by offering their services on pro-bono basis.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine