ZTB Calls for Regional Marketing
[Times of Zambia]THERE is need for countries in southern Africa to market tourism attraction sites in various countries under one package as opposed to marketing individual spots, Zambia Tourism Board (ZTB) tourism promotions manager Jocelyn Namula has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries