ZTB Calls for Regional Marketing
[Times of Zambia]THERE is need for countries in southern Africa to market tourism attraction sites in various countries under one package as opposed to marketing individual spots, Zambia Tourism Board (ZTB) tourism promotions manager Jocelyn Namula has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Angola and Zambia Seek Implementation of Migration Agreement
- Thousands of Congolese Refugees Return Home From Exile
- Meet Jacqueline Dube, a Driving Force Contributing to the Growth of the Textile Cooperative in Zambia
- In Drought-Prone Zambia, Farmers Learn New Tools to Save Harvests #AfricaClimateCrisis
- How Cooperatives Are Enabling Women to Take Advantage of Large-Scale Textile Business Opportunities