ICT Conduct to Be Regulated
[Times of Zambia]GOVERNMENT is spearheading a mechanism for a professional statutory body mandated to promote and regulate the conduct of Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe