AfDB Approves U.S.$7.5 Million Grant for Three RECs
[Times of Zambia]THE Africa Development Bank (AfDB) Group has approved a grant of US$7.5 million to finance three Regional Economic Communities (RECs) in Africa.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe