Potential of Youths With Disabilities
[Times of Zambia]LAST week, the column discussed how the Duke of Edinburgh Award has changed the lives of four disabled students, and as a follow-up to that topic, Winston Muleba Junior, a regular contributor to this column, has since contributed a detailed article on the potential of youths with disabilities.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe