Mailoni Brothers’ Spears, Catapults Put in Museum
[Times of Zambia]SPEARS, catapults and other paraphernalia used by the slain Mailoni brothers in their seven-year period of terror have become national museum artifacts.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’