Discharge Me, Rupiah Banda Tells Court
[Times of Zambia]FORMER Republican President Rupiah Banda has asked the magistrate's court to discharge him on grounds that the State is not ready to prosecute him in a matter in which he is facing a charge of concealing light trucks.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’