Avoid Religious Squabbles – Kenneth Kaunda
[Times of Zambia]FIRST Republican President Kenneth Kaunda says Zambians should avoid religious and political differences as this can plunge Zambia into civil unrest as experienced in other parts of Africa.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries