Press Freedom Group Slams Zambian Government
[Zambia Reports]Following several arrests of journalists and numerous attempts to hack and block access to the government-critical news website Zambian Watchdog, the press freedom group Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) has issued a strong statement denouncing the ruling party's conduct.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe