The Ukwa in Michael Sata
[Zambia Reports]When the Post said, Sata was Ukwa in our politics, a man never to be taken seriously, we thought that was unfair. This was way back in 2006. And we thought the man (Sata) would take an introspective look on his conduct.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe