Ex-Minister Put On Defence
[Times of Zambia]FORMER Mines minister Maxwell Mwale has been found with a case to answer for alleged abuse of authority of office and being in possession of 5,000 bicycles worth more than KR1 million (K1 billion), property suspected to be proceeds of crime.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’