Rupiah Banda Applies for Changes in Police Bond Conditions
[Times of Zambia]FORMER President Rupiah Banda has applied to have his police bond conditions varied in both cases of abuse of corruption regarding a US$2.5 million oil deal and concealing gratification of nine light trucks, valued at more than KR470,000.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries