Reducing Infant Deaths a Priority
[Times of Zambia]THE revelation by Community Development, Mother and Child Health Minister Joseph Katema that Zambia still ranks high in the world in terms of maternal and infant mortality rates makes sad reading.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries