PF Minister Threatens KCM On the Impending 2000 Job Losses
[Zambia Reports]The Zambian government has moved to coerce mining giant Konkola Copper Mines not to lay off 2000 workers or face closure so that the Patriotic Front takes over like the case with Zambia Railways Limited and Zamtel.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- U.S. Senate Committee Hears from Six Nominees for Key Africa Ambassadorial Posts
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security