PF Lied to Young People On Job Creation – Howard Kunda
[Zambia Reports]Muchinga Member of Parliament Howard Kunda says the Patriotic Front government may have been forced to raise the retirement age from 55 to 65 years because they had exhausted the money to pay retirement benefits.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries