Crop Forecast Drops By 11 Percent
[Zambia Reports]The Central Statistical Office (CSO) has projected that the crop forecast for the year 2012/13 season will reduce by 11 percent.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries