Fall in Copper Prices Unsettles CMZ
[Times of Zambia]THE Chamber of Mines of Zambia (CMZ) has noted with deep concern the downward trend of metal prices, especially copper over the last few months on the London Metal Exchange (LME).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe