Subsidy Removal to Speed Up Development – -Zaca
[Times of Zambia]ZAMBIA Consumers' Association (ZACA) says the removal of subsidies on fuel and maize will accelerate infrastructure development and improve the welfare of ordinary citizens.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe