First DNA Lab Launched in Zambia
[Times of Zambia]ZAMBIA has launched its first - ever DNA forensic laboratory which will help law enforcement agencies track down killers as the country experiences an unprecedented rise in unsolved murders.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System