Ex-Defence Chiefs Case – AG’s Office Not Availed Documents
[Times of Zambia]A WITNESS has told the court that the Auditor General's office failed to audit Zambia Air Force (ZAF)'s utilisation of K1.5 billion (KR1.5 million) alleged to have been stolen by three defence chiefs during the run-up to the 2011 elections because they were not availed with documentation.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba