Curb Illegal Mining Activities, Orders Minister
[Times of Zambia]GOVERNMENT has urged the police command in North-Western and Copperbelt provinces to beef up security to curb illegal mining of copper and other precious minerals.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries