Acting Chief Justice in India for ‘Judicial Reforms’
[Zambia Reports]Acting Chief Justice Lombe Chibesakunda is in India hoping to find help for the much talked about judicial reforms that collapsed with the firing of Justice Ernest Sakala and his deputy Denis Chirwa.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System