Jere, Tembo Lose Final Cuca Chess Games
[Times of Zambia]INTERNATIONAL Master (IM) Daniel Jere and Women Fide Master (WFM) Epha Tembo concluded their CUCA international chess championship in Angola on a bad note losing their final round games in their respective categories.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania