I’m Not Guilty – Rupiah Banda
[Times of Zambia]FORMER Republican President Rupiah Banda yesterday appeared in a Lusaka magistrate's court and denied a charge of abuse of authority regarding the procurement of oil from Nigeria to a tune of US$2.5 million.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’