Constitution Convention Agrees On Land Issues
[Zambia Reports]The National Constitution Convention has finally settled the ownership of land clause after a highly emotional debate that commission vice chairperson struggling to maintain order.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’