Ministers Outside Parley Coming – Constitution
[Zambia Reports]The on-going Constitution Convention has adopted the clause that allows the president to appoint ministers outside parliament adding to a series of contentious proposed legislation that the gathering has endorsed.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe