Rupiah Banda Granted Application to Challenge Lifting of Immunity
[Times of Zambia]THE Lusaka High Court has granted the application by former President Rupiah Banda to commence proceedings challenging the lifting of his immunity from prosecution.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine