Over 1000 Firms Deregistered
[Times of Zambia]THE Patents and Companies Registration Agency (PACRA) has de-registered about 1,500 defaulting businesses, while more than 20,000 entities filed in their returns between October 1, 2012 and January 31, 2013.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries