Lusaka Poised to Clinch Seat
[The Star]New Ford Kenya candidate Kenneth Lusaka could clinch the Bungoma governor's seat in Monday's election despite a spirited fightback from Internal Security assistant minister Alfred Khang'ati of ODM.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries