Livingstone By-Election Deferred
[Times of Zambia]THE Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) has postponed the Livingstone by-election that was supposed to take place today to March 14, 2013 citing unprecedented levels of intolerance among political parties and violence which led to the loss of life in the constituency.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries