Another UPND MP Given Govt Post
[Times of Zambia]A SECOND United Party for National Development (UPND) Member of Parliament (MP) has accepted a ministerial appointment defying threats of expulsion from his party leadership.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries