Amicable Solution to Timber Hitch Sought
[Times of Zambia]GOVERNMENT'S move to suspend all timber export licences, as a measure aimed at protecting the country's environmental resources and curbing deforestation, received divergent opinions from different players in the timber sector.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries