GBM Assures Security During UNWTO General Assembly
[Times of Zambia]DEFENCE Minister Geoffrey Mwamba has assured that there will be maximum security in Livingstone during the August 2013 United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) General Assembly.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe